Bridges of Cleveland and Cuyahoga County, 1918
"Bridges of Cleveland and Cuyahoga County," published October 15, 1918, has been prepared by a general committee appointed by Henry W. S. Wood, general chairman of the committee in charge of the exercises coincident with the formal dedication of the new Detroit-Superior high level bridge.
The publication committee consists of Stanley L. McMichael, secretary of The Cleveland Real Estate Board, chairman; Robert Hoffman, city engineer; A.E. Hyre, secretary of The Cleveland Chamber of Industry; W.A. Stinchcomb, county engineer; Edward A. Roberts, secretary of The Cleveland Builders Exchange, and Frank R. Lander, engineer.
Two thousand copies of the book have been issued, of which this number 14
BACK to the Table of Contents