Great Lakes Industrial History Center
The Great Lakes Industrial History Center is a collection of digital resources highlighting the history and development of the Great Lakes as a vital transportation network and an important component in the production and shipping of much of North America's industrial output. These resources also cover some of the contributions and innovations of the leaders in business and industry who made this development possible.
The source material for this Web site originated from the Great Lakes Industrial History Collection and The Cleveland Press Collection, all available in Special Collections at the Michael Schwartz Library, Cleveland State University.
- Cleveland - World Port (streaming video originally filmed int 1959)
- The Great Lakes Exposition (1936 & 1937)
- The Hulett Automatic Ore Unloaders Online
- Naef & Joslin Photographs: Port of Conneaut, Ohio
- 1910 History Of The Iron Ore Trade
- Photographs from the Cleveland Press Collection
- Ports and Harbors Along Ohio's North Coast
- 3-D and Stereoview Images of Industrial Activity on the Great Lakes