Hungarian Americans of Cleveland
Cleveland Press Articles
Bishop to Aid in Dedication of New Parish
Cleveland Press, Oct. 25 1930
The new $200,000 brisk and stone combination school and church building for St. Margaret's Hungarian Catholic parish will be dedicated tomorrow morning on the site of the old church, E. 116th street near buckeye road.
Bishop Joseph Schrembs of the Cleveland Catholic diocese will be the chief celebrant at the dedication services, which will be preceded by a mass, after mass the bishop will deliver an address and the formal sermon will be delivered by the Rt. Rev. Msgr. Elemer Eordogh of Toledo. The Rev. Fr. Andrew Kollar has been pastor of the parish since 1927.
There are nearly 500 children in the eight grades of the parochial school. After the church service tomorrow, a banquet will be served in the recreation hall of the building.